Hugh-Daniel practically grew up with a passion for rugby. A horrific accident on the field ended his rugby career but this would lead to new and exciting ventures in photography. Hugh-Daniel is based in Gansbaai and has an immense love of nature. He lives for that golden hours along the coast of the Western Cape….
April 10, 2017 Denese Lups
- Photo Highlights of the ABSA Currie Cup Final 2011
- Special Family moments in Sport captured through the lens of the Camera
- Satara – Home of the Lions
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Sometimes those behind the camera get caught on camera!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters