Hugh-Daniel practically grew up with a passion for rugby. A horrific accident on the field ended his rugby career but this would lead to new and exciting ventures in photography. Hugh-Daniel is based in Gansbaai and has an immense love of nature. He lives for that golden hours along the coast of the Western Cape….
April 10, 2017 Denese Lups
- South African Olympic swimmer Cameron van den Burgh through the lens
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- What is Close-up and Macro Photography?
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters