Well… It is in the eye of beholder, or should we say “googler”. Like in this example below. A man presumably stands on a rock face 900meters in the air to get his perfect shot. If you observe the photos below it certainly looks that way! To be honest when I saw this email with…
September 30, 2011 Johan Jonck 1 Comment
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters