Well… It is in the eye of beholder, or should we say “googler”. Like in this example below. A man presumably stands on a rock face 900meters in the air to get his perfect shot. If you observe the photos below it certainly looks that way! To be honest when I saw this email with…
September 30, 2011 Johan Jonck 1 Comment
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Miniature Effects with your DSLR camera or software
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters