Well… It is in the eye of beholder, or should we say “googler”. Like in this example below. A man presumably stands on a rock face 900meters in the air to get his perfect shot. If you observe the photos below it certainly looks that way! To be honest when I saw this email with…
September 30, 2011 Johan Jonck 1 Comment
- UK tourists harassed by lions at Rooiputs in the Kgalagadi
- Discover the Magic of Rear Curtain Flash
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Do photos always tell the truth?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters