Well… It is in the eye of beholder, or should we say “googler”. Like in this example below. A man presumably stands on a rock face 900meters in the air to get his perfect shot. If you observe the photos below it certainly looks that way! To be honest when I saw this email with…
September 30, 2011 Johan Jonck 1 Comment
- Mixed Martial Arts captured through the lens of Ruby Wolff
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Miniature Effects with your DSLR camera or software
- Conversation with Photographer, Marlon du Toit from Singita
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters