In the mid 90′s I had the privilege to have met Hoffie Hofmeister, head photographer for the Rapport (Sunday newspaper in SA) at the time. What always amazes me about Hoffie was that how he always manage to be at the right place at the right moment while taking sport pictures. If one opens the Rapport…
September 7, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp
2011300mm F2.8All BlacksapertureCameraChris smithDan CarterDSLR PhotographyErich Baumannfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGraham HenryHoffie Hoffmeisterhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGNew ZealandNight PhotographyNikonnoisePhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRapportRAWshutterSouth Africasports photographySpring boksSuperimage MediaTony DuffyWalter Loos Junior
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- HDR Photography for beginners
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters