In sports photography there is a moment that captures the atmosphere and time in a split second that no human eye can see. That moment is often called the key moment or the decisive moment as famous sport photographer Walter Iooss calls it. It is normally a split second before the actual action of a…
In the mid 90′s I had the privilege to have met Hoffie Hofmeister, head photographer for the Rapport (Sunday newspaper in SA) at the time. What always amazes me about Hoffie was that how he always manage to be at the right place at the right moment while taking sport pictures. If one opens the Rapport…
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters