In sports photography there is a moment that captures the atmosphere and time in a split second that no human eye can see. That moment is often called the key moment or the decisive moment as famous sport photographer Walter Iooss calls it. It is normally a split second before the actual action of a…
October 18, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 1 Comment
2011300mm F2.8All Blacksandre venteraperturebafana bafanaCameracamera insurancecheetahscricketDan CarterDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyiremiaisoJohan JonckJPEGMick FanningNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbypotchefstroomsharksshutterSoccerSouth Africasports photographystefan terblancheSuperimage Mediaswimmingwalter ioosswestern transvaal.ithumeleng khune
- A photo safari in the Kgalagadi – January 2012
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Hire the perfect lens to capture the real stars!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters