In the mid 90′s I had the privilege to have met Hoffie Hofmeister, head photographer for the Rapport (Sunday newspaper in SA) at the time. What always amazes me about Hoffie was that how he always manage to be at the right place at the right moment while taking sport pictures. If one opens the Rapport…
September 7, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp
2011300mm F2.8All BlacksapertureCameraChris smithDan CarterDSLR PhotographyErich Baumannfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGraham HenryHoffie Hoffmeisterhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGNew ZealandNight PhotographyNikonnoisePhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRapportRAWshutterSouth Africasports photographySpring boksSuperimage MediaTony DuffyWalter Loos Junior
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Discover the Magic of Rear Curtain Flash
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters