Mokala National Park is one of the newest national assets of the National Parks in South Africa and the uncut diamond of the rich diamond fields of the Northern Cape. Where is the Mokala National Park? It is situated in the Plooysburg area south-west of Kimberley in the Northern Cape and offers visitors unspoilt views…
October 21, 2011 Denese Lups 4 Comments
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- Caramello’s and the Brotherly Love for Coffee and Pastry
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Photos remind us of Cape Town in the early 1960’s
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters