Mokala National Park is one of the newest national assets of the National Parks in South Africa and the uncut diamond of the rich diamond fields of the Northern Cape. Where is the Mokala National Park? It is situated in the Plooysburg area south-west of Kimberley in the Northern Cape and offers visitors unspoilt views…
October 21, 2011 Denese Lups 4 Comments
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- The Ultimate Kgalagadi – Botswana trip
- Well known sports photographer Christiaan Kotze robbed of equipment in New Zealand
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters