Mokala National Park is one of the newest national assets of the National Parks in South Africa and the uncut diamond of the rich diamond fields of the Northern Cape. Where is the Mokala National Park? It is situated in the Plooysburg area south-west of Kimberley in the Northern Cape and offers visitors unspoilt views…
October 21, 2011 Denese Lups 4 Comments
- Walking with Lions at Donkerhoek Farm, Free State
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters