The past weekend offered an opportunity to share with friends in the enjoyment of world class photography on exhibit at the Photo and Film Expo at Coca –Cola Dome in Johannesburg. A few of the regular contributors to the blog at Phototalk.co.za made their way to the Expo and shared some thoughts with a few…
October 17, 2011 Johan Jonck2 Comments
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Getting Sharp images starts with a Tripod
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp