On a recent trip to Bali my varsity roommate, surf and travel photographer Anton Joubert had the privilege to witness and photograph a Balinese Cockfight. Not something that we see everyday, or might ever wish to see in South Africa. The photos as captured through the lens of Anton Joubert however opens a door to…
October 31, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp3 Comments
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Conversation with South African Wildlife Photographer Hilton Kotze
- Real Or fake?
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp