I recently caught up with my old varsity room mate and Life long bud Jubs [as I know him] or better known as photographer Anton Joubert. I asked him a few questions regarding his photography and what he has been up to lately. First a bit more about Anton; Anton is well known on the…
September 18, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp3 Comments
2011Anton JoubertapertureAustraliaBaliBillabong ProCameraDan REynoldsDenese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksIndonesiaintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJordy smithJPEGKelly SlaterLandscapesMick FanningNew ZealandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPictorialPortugalPro World surfing circuitShaun JoubertSpaunsports photographySurfingTravelling PhotographyUSA
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp