Digital cameras have fantastic autofocus and exposure features, but if you want to be in control of your images, you need to shoot RAW. RAW means you are getting the full, uncompressed image as the camera sees it. If you shoot JPEG you’re letting the camera compress and process the image with a one…
In 1992 I bought my first 300 mm F2.8 second hand from Pieter Els a friend of mine. It was a Tamron lens fitted with a Novoflex Pistol Grip. Tamron is a Japanese Product and Novoflex German. They got together to combine this lens with the Pistol grip focusing mechanism. This was before the Auto…
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Walking with Lions at Donkerhoek Farm, Free State
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters