After a brilliant win by the Springboks over England in Durban, I travelled to the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho to cover the Fifa World Cup Qualifier in Maseru between Lesotho and Sudan. Sudan have missed out on the chance to take a stranglehold on Group D in the 2014…
Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
June 11, 2012 Denese Lups
- Be at the right place at the right time
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Sometimes those behind the camera get caught on camera!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters