After a brilliant win by the Springboks over England in Durban, I travelled to the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho to cover the Fifa World Cup Qualifier in Maseru between Lesotho and Sudan. Sudan have missed out on the chance to take a stranglehold on Group D in the 2014…
Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
June 11, 2012 Denese Lups
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Photo Highlights of the ABSA Currie Cup Final 2011
- The Parlotones say goodbye ahead of their tour to the U.S.A
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai