There is no better time than summer in South Africa to share some stunning images from one of our best outdoor photographers, Greg Ewing. I met Greg a few years back at the Billabong Pro in J-Bay while he was still working full time for Zig Zag magazine. Since then he became a freelance travel\sport\outdoor…
December 16, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 4 Comments
2011apertureCameracamera insuranceDakarDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGreg Ewinghow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKruger National ParklensMaldivesMarakechMoroccoNgor IslandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWReunion IslandRicky BasnettshutterSouth Africasports photographySurfingwildlife photographyZig Zag
- Photo and Film Expo 2011 at Coca-Cola Dome
- A Glossary of Photographic Terms
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters