There is no better time than summer in South Africa to share some stunning images from one of our best outdoor photographers, Greg Ewing. I met Greg a few years back at the Billabong Pro in J-Bay while he was still working full time for Zig Zag magazine. Since then he became a freelance travel\sport\outdoor…
December 16, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 4 Comments
2011apertureCameracamera insuranceDakarDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGreg Ewinghow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKruger National ParklensMaldivesMarakechMoroccoNgor IslandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWReunion IslandRicky BasnettshutterSouth Africasports photographySurfingwildlife photographyZig Zag
- Special Family moments in Sport captured through the lens of the Camera
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Using Reflections to capture beautiful images in Photography
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters