There is no better time than summer in South Africa to share some stunning images from one of our best outdoor photographers, Greg Ewing. I met Greg a few years back at the Billabong Pro in J-Bay while he was still working full time for Zig Zag magazine. Since then he became a freelance travel\sport\outdoor…
December 16, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 4 Comments
2011apertureCameracamera insuranceDakarDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGreg Ewinghow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKruger National ParklensMaldivesMarakechMoroccoNgor IslandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWReunion IslandRicky BasnettshutterSouth Africasports photographySurfingwildlife photographyZig Zag
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Getting Sharp images starts with a Tripod
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters