Table Mountain was provisionally named a New 7 Wonder of Nature following a three-year global race to choose the world’s seven most wonderful natural sites. The Swiss-based New7Wonders Foundation announced the initial results of the competition, in which hundreds of millions of votes were cast worldwide via mobile and internet platforms, in Zurich, Switzerland shortly…
November 13, 2011 Johan Jonck 3 Comments
- In conversation with Bloemfontein Photographer, Frikkie Kapp
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Satara – Home of the Lions
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters