Table Mountain was provisionally named a New 7 Wonder of Nature following a three-year global race to choose the world’s seven most wonderful natural sites. The Swiss-based New7Wonders Foundation announced the initial results of the competition, in which hundreds of millions of votes were cast worldwide via mobile and internet platforms, in Zurich, Switzerland shortly…
November 13, 2011 Johan Jonck 3 Comments
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Taking detail photos during weddings
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters