Table Mountain was provisionally named a New 7 Wonder of Nature following a three-year global race to choose the world’s seven most wonderful natural sites. The Swiss-based New7Wonders Foundation announced the initial results of the competition, in which hundreds of millions of votes were cast worldwide via mobile and internet platforms, in Zurich, Switzerland shortly…
November 13, 2011 Johan Jonck 3 Comments
- Special Family moments in Sport captured through the lens of the Camera
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- South African Olympic swimmer Cameron van den Burgh through the lens
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters