If I can pinpoint one characteristic of my wedding photos it is using a 300 mm F2.8 lens to capture portraiture during weddings. Sometimes it is a good thing to come out of one’s comfort zone and try something totally different, and that is just what I did at the last two weddings I captured…
March 12, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp
14-24mm Nikon lens201285mm F1.4 lensapertureCameraDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGlensNight PhotographyOff camera flash. shooting wedding with a wide angle lensPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWshutterSouth Africataking photos at weddingwedding photography
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- Hire the perfect lens to capture the real stars!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp