This past weekend I had the greatest privilege of walking around with White and Brown Lions at Donkerhoek Lion Farm just outside of Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa. The farm is privately owned and they specialise in big cat breeding. They currently have about 45 Lions (which consist of brown and the very rare white lions)…
As photographers, we are confronted each and every day with a wide array of choices. Most of us have the experience of being paralyzed with indecision when confronted with all the choices about what can be photographed. Besides your choice of subject, you can worry about how your photograph is going to be lit (if…
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Table Mountain celebrated as New 7 Wonder of Nature
- In conversation with Bloemfontein Photographer, Frikkie Kapp
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp