This past weekend I had the greatest privilege of walking around with White and Brown Lions at Donkerhoek Lion Farm just outside of Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa. The farm is privately owned and they specialise in big cat breeding. They currently have about 45 Lions (which consist of brown and the very rare white lions)…
As photographers, we are confronted each and every day with a wide array of choices. Most of us have the experience of being paralyzed with indecision when confronted with all the choices about what can be photographed. Besides your choice of subject, you can worry about how your photograph is going to be lit (if…
- Special Family moments in Sport captured through the lens of the Camera
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- Walking with Lions at Donkerhoek Farm, Free State
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters