In the middle of September 2012 I took a week long trip to the Kgalagadi. My last trip to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park was in February this year and man….how I missed the place. There is just something so addictive about the Kgalagadi that inspires you to go back time after time. I stayed at…
October 6, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp5 Comments
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Young talent shine at mini-Craven Week in Bloemfontein
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children