These days the internet has become a haven for “real” and “unbelievable” photos. The photos usually end up being emailed to thousands of people and they tend to believe that it is real. In this post we will discuss how to tell the real photos from the fake ones. Here is an excellent example of…
September 26, 2011 Johan Jonck2 Comments
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Sometimes those behind the camera get caught on camera!!
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Miniature Effects with your DSLR camera or software
- Conversation with South African Wildlife Photographer Hilton Kotze
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children