Hugh-Daniel practically grew up with a passion for rugby. A horrific accident on the field ended his rugby career but this would lead to new and exciting ventures in photography. Hugh-Daniel is based in Gansbaai and has an immense love of nature. He lives for that golden hours along the coast of the Western Cape….
April 10, 2017 Denese Lups
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- A Glossary of Photographic Terms
- Photos remind us of Cape Town in the early 1960’s
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp