The last two weeks I have been traveling with my big friend Jaap Wildeboer through the Kruger National Park. First we were in Satara and now in Lower Sabie. Jaap just took up Photography a month ago and while helping him to sort out his stuff I once again realized what it is that “newcomers”…
October 4, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011agamaapertureAuto ISOCameracubDSLR Photographyelephantfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera workshyenaintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKruger National ParklensLionNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWsafarishutterWildlife
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp