The last two weeks I have been traveling with my big friend Jaap Wildeboer through the Kruger National Park. First we were in Satara and now in Lower Sabie. Jaap just took up Photography a month ago and while helping him to sort out his stuff I once again realized what it is that “newcomers”…
October 4, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011agamaapertureAuto ISOCameracubDSLR Photographyelephantfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera workshyenaintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKruger National ParklensLionNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWsafarishutterWildlife
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children