PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN !!!!!!…. These are often the words you will hear while on safari with me . Today I’d like to take a brief look at the topic of panning– that of photographing moving subjects. The basic idea behind panning as a technique is that you pan your camera along in…
Shooting a lot of swimming for the last fifteen years sometimes one gets a bit bored with the normal stock action shots. An easy way to get out of it is to slow the shutter down on your camera and get some movement in your images. In photographic terms this is called panning. In swimming…
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai