Table Mountain was provisionally named a New 7 Wonder of Nature following a three-year global race to choose the world’s seven most wonderful natural sites. The Swiss-based New7Wonders Foundation announced the initial results of the competition, in which hundreds of millions of votes were cast worldwide via mobile and internet platforms, in Zurich, Switzerland shortly…
November 13, 2011 Johan Jonck3 Comments
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Wildlife photographer, Hilton Kotze, explains photographing moving objects
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp