In April this year we went for a two week trip to Botswana. It is a pleasure to share our experiences with other nature and wildlife enthusiasts. The big difference from the normal Botswana trip was that we routed our trip through the Kgalagadi National Park. On 20 April 2011 we left Bloemfontein for Twee…
November 27, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011apertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insuranceChobeDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGwetahow a camera worksHukuntsiintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKangKasaneKgalagadilensMababe GateMoremiNataNikonNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWsafariSavutishutterSouth AfricaTwee Revierenwildlife photographyZutshwa
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Frikkie Kapp on Street Photography
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp