In April this year we went for a two week trip to Botswana. It is a pleasure to share our experiences with other nature and wildlife enthusiasts. The big difference from the normal Botswana trip was that we routed our trip through the Kgalagadi National Park. On 20 April 2011 we left Bloemfontein for Twee…
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain To dream and discover a place like…
If you have, like me, ever wondered about these questions, then I suggest you read Shem Compion‘s book. This is a brilliant book with lots of information for the beginner as well as professional Photographer. Insider’s Guide: Top Photography spots in South Africa. I quote from this book: “Digital cameras have made photography so much…
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- The Beauty of the Mokala National Park captured on Camera
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai