South African sports fans and photographers will keep their eyes on the South African Olympc swimmers during the Olympic Games in London. Swimming is one of the sports which has in recent years not disappointed at the Olympic Games and we will once more have an opportunity for medals in London in less than 100 days!…
As exciting as it is to witness moments in sport history from a front-row seat, the real thrill in photography is imagining the shot and executing it. It’s this force that inspires me to dive headfirst into each new adventure, as happened this past weekend at the 30th Otters Prestige Gala in Bloemfontein. I joined…
Many times in Sports brothers or sisters are competing against each other or are even playing for the same team. Sometimes even children and their parents are sharing some special moments in sport. These moments always present the opportunity for some breathtakingly beautiful photos, and for the sports photographer, it is a challenge to capture…
In sports photography there is a moment that captures the atmosphere and time in a split second that no human eye can see. That moment is often called the key moment or the decisive moment as famous sport photographer Walter Iooss calls it. It is normally a split second before the actual action of a…
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- How To Take Content Images for Your Website
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children